BRINGING THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE TO PINEDALE
Pure Fiber Broadband is Coming to Pinedale
Preflight (The Planning Phase)
We study the feasibility of adding new areas to our network.
- We work with local government to secure permits.
- Our engineers secure right-of-ways (which are a big deal in Wyoming).
Design (Update For Pinedale)
We’re determining where to build out and design our network with an early construction plan that will
work for your town.
- In consultation with local stakeholders we map out the network.
- Pre-registrants help Union to prioritize construction of the network to where the demand is highest.
NOW Construction (The Slightly Messy Phase)
Construction is underway in Pinedale.
- You’ll see our crews in your neighborhood. (You can talk to them – they don’t bite!)
- In this phase, fiber-optic cable is placed in the ground and connected to our network.Build Area
The Detail Work
The last step before fiber is lit and ready for subscribers.
- Our Operations crews make final connectionslihe network is tested.
- The Engineering Department finalizes network paths and ties they system together.
- After these steps, service is ready for new customers!